This version of Street Fighter II
is similar in most aspects to the original, save that all 12 characters are selectable from the get-go (the boss characters were originally locked), and the game engine has been revamped.
- "Street Fighter II' Plus: Champion Edition" -- Japanese title
- "Street Fighter II': Champion Edition" -- TurboGrafx-16 title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Brazilian SEGA Mega System title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Master System title
- "ストリートファイター2ダッシュ (PC Engine)" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
Since the original Master System controller only had two buttons, Tec Toy
manufactured a six-button controller to go with the game. This controller later became the standard controller for Master System in Brazil.