DescriptionInterface is thankfully the same as the first but that's where the similarity ends. More is the name here, more cars and parts to buy giving you every edge to regain your crown. Gameplay is it's most significant thing that you will ever remember in this classic. Gameplay control is really tight.
You're given 3 venues to race your blood thirsty opponent, betting for money and pink slips. The drag race tests how fast you can engage 1st gear.
You're ultimate goal is to beat the new king on these three courses that if you do you get to regain your long lost crown and take home his girl, again.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Street Rod II" -- DOS in-game title
- "SR2" -- Abbreviated Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Chevelle
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Ford Thunderbird
- Automobile: Oldsmobile 4-4-2
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Street Rod series
|One step forward, two steps back.||DOS||Eurythmic (2581)|
|Cool but only in certain respects||DOS||Drizz't (3)|
|GameAspect.com||DOS||Nov 16, 2011||7 out of 10||70|
|Computer Gaming World (CGW)||DOS||Sep, 1991||Unscored||Unscored|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.