DescriptionThe CD-ROM release of Strike Commander includes the following:
- Strike Commander
- Strike Commander: Tactical Operations
- An additional opening cinematic and menu to choose between these two products
- digitized speech for every character, a feature which expands on what was available in the Strike Commander Speech Pack
- "Strike Commander Plus" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Aircraft: F-16 Fighting Falcon
- Aircraft: F-22 Raptor
- Graphics Engine: RealSpace
- Strike Commander series
|Chris Roberts creates an enjoyable world of mercenaries and jet fighter pilots. Just please don't play off of floppy.||DOS||WildKard (12129)|
|PC Games (Germany)||DOS||Feb, 1994||93 out of 100||93|
|Power Play||DOS||Feb, 1994||90 out of 100||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaOn the CD-ROM release of the game, you can bounce a spinning icon of a CD off of a paddle at the bottom of the screen. It's just like Pong but without an opponent or a score. It's something to do...