DescriptionFive aliens - Candy, Etno, Gorgious, Stereo and Bud - crashland on Earth, and hide out in an abandoned house while they repair their spaceship. In the meantime, Dr Sakarin, an evil alien-collecting scientist has found out about them, and sends out his evil henchman Bolok to capture them. The player alternates between controlling each of the five aliens, and must help them escape.
Stupid Invaders is based on the French and German animated TV series Space Goofs (also known as Home to Rent). The player interacts with the environment in a point-and-click fashion. Up to six items can be carried simultaneously and used to solve puzzles. Many actions lead to instant death of the protagonist, often graphically depicted and used for the humorous effect of cartoon violence.
- "Тупые пришельцы" -- Russian spelling
- "Stupid Invaders: The Epic Adventure of Five Incredibly Stupid Aliens." -- Tag-lined title
- "Głupki z Kosmosu" -- Polish Title
Part of the Following Groups
|Bizarre and stylish but don't bother. It sucks.||Windows||Shazbut (158)|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Jan, 2001||80 out of 100||80|
|RPGFan||Dreamcast||Dec 13, 2004||80 out of 100||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Jan 03, 2001||16 out of 20||80|
|neXGam||Dreamcast||Dec 27, 2009||7.8 out of 10||78|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Feb, 2001||77 out of 100||77|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dreamcast||May 30, 2001||15 out of 20||75|
|Gamesmania.de||Windows||Feb 08, 2001||72 out of 100||72|
|IGN||Dreamcast||Jun 29, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezilla||Dreamcast||Aug 01, 2001||68 out of 100||68|
|The Next Level||Dreamcast||Sep 04, 2001||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe man who does the voice of Etno in Stupid Invaders is also the voice of Brain on the cartoon Pinky and the Brain.
Related Web Sites
- Stupid Invaders (official website)
- Hints for Stupid Invaders (Feeling as stupid as the invaders? Need help? These hints will nudge you along.)
- Ubi Soft's Official Walkthrough (Step by step solution)
- Walkthrough by Lone Lines (Excellent full solution for Stupid Invaders)
- Wikipedia: Space Goofs (Article in the open encyclopedia about the game and the animated series)