DescriptionA government experiment has gone horribly wrong and, now, fish have mutated. You must save swimmers trapped by the mutant fish and avoid agent subs that will do anything to keep this under wraps.
Sub Hunter is a side-scrolling shooter. You stay on one screen while enemies scroll from left to right. Use your torpedoes to shoot enemy fish and subs. You can move anywhere on the screen you like but if you are to the left, the enemies come at you sooner. Be aware, however, that you slowly sink unless you push up so watch that you don't bump an enemy from below.
The disk and download versions for C64, in addition to the main game, contain:
- SFX Demo: The sound effects that were originally meant for the game but were not used.
- Music Demo: A selection of tunes from the Sub Hunter demos and some exclusive tunes.
- Prototype Demo: Where Sub Hunter began.
- First Demo: A later prototype.
- Unopened Chest: A demo featuring a loader picture that was not used.
- Sub Hunt '20: A C64 conversion of the Mastertronic VIC-20 game Sub Hunt.
- Sub Duel: A one-on-one sub battle game.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|RGCD / Retro Gaming CD||Mar, 2009||100|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|confused about this entry||7||Rola (7748)
Mar 12, 2012
There is no trivia on file for this game.