DescriptionSuper-bikes Riding Challenge is a motorcycle game based on stock bikes racing.
The player can choose from 40 street bike and 1 racing bike:
- Mv Agusta: Brutale, F41000 Senna, F41000 Tamburini - Suzuki: Bandit, GSX-R 600, GSX-R 1000, GSX-R 1000 Rizla BSB (racing model), GSX-R750 - Kawasaki: Z750s, Zx10-r, ZX-6R - Honda: Vfr, CBR1000, CBR600, Hornet 600 - Yamaha: R6, R1, R1SP, FZ6 - Combat: Sport Monza - Voxan: Street Scrambler, Cafè Racer, Charade, Black Magic - Ghezzi Brian: SuperTwin 1100, Fionda - Magni: Giappone 52, Sport 1200S, Australia 98 -Benelli: Tornado TNT Cafè Racer, TNT 1130, Tornado Novecento Tre -Ducati: Sport 1000, 999, 749, Monster S2R, SuperSport 1000DS -Cagiva: X-tra Raptor - Triumph: Speed Triple, 675, 955i, Sprint ST
Tracks are 29 from all over the world:
-Alps, long and short version -Albacete, long and short version -Assen, long and short version -Barcelona, long and short version -Berlin, long and short version -Campania, long and short version -Tuscany, long and short version -Corse, long and short version -Cote d'Azur, long and short version -Donington, long and short version - Highlands, long and short version -Hockenheim, long and short version -Laguna Seca -London, long and short version -Valencia, long and short version
There are several game modes:
- Trophies, where the player can take part to races to unlock the following ones. The player has to ride the right bike to be allowed to enter the race. races are divide in groups: Naked, Supersport and Superbike. - Career: in this mode, the player has to deal with an RPG based structure. As the player wins races, he gains several rpg points. The player can then sped this points to increase his riding skills, in order to win the following races - Multiplayer via split screen - Challenges, where the player has to do several tricks (like wheelies, stoppies or burnouts) or has to complete a lap in a given amount of time or has to complete a race without wrecking his bike - Time attack.
- "Super-Bikes Формула скорости" -- Russian title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Windows||Oct, 2006||74 out of 100||74|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||PlayStation 2||Sep 15, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Oct, 2006||68 out of 100||68|
|4Players.de||PlayStation 2||Oct 27, 2006||65 out of 100||65|
|4Players.de||Windows||Oct 27, 2006||65 out of 100||65|
|Eurogamer.de||PlayStation 2||Sep 24, 2006||6 out of 10||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Milestone - Super-Bikes Riding Challenge (Product page on Developer's site)
- Super-Bikes Riding Challenge (Official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.