This ultra edition is a retail release of a game that was previously only available through digital download. It contains:
- Super Meat Boy
- Art book with 40 pages of comics and sketches
- Mini poster by Dave Rapoza
- Alien Hominid as an unlockable character alongside Josef after collecting 30 bandages
- Digital soundtrack by Danny Baranowsky
- Warp Zone art collection of all titles screens made by other developers, including six ones that did not make it into the game
- High resolution character art
- 16 sound effect files
- 6 piano arrangements by Brent Kennedy
- Game trailers and video extras
- Development photos
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Super Meat Boy (Ultra Edition)
comes with a lot of goodies, including a full comic book. The front cover of the comic is a painstaking recreation of Action Comics #1, the first comic to feature Superman. At the bottom of the page is a message that reads "Cover art for issue one 1 now out of print. [Worth Millions]", referencing the fact that original copies of Action Comics # 1 have been sold for more than 2 million dollars.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Sciere (217829)
on Apr 19, 2012.