Develops an Understanding of Physical Science Principles
Morty Maxwell, the Master of Mischief, has a one track mind for science. He's taken over the Shade Glen Technology Center and claims he can build the best auto, air, and alternative energy vehicles. Now he's challenging all Super Solvers to outrace him. To win, you'll need to build the fastest vehicle. But first you'll have to collect all the parts you need for your racing gizmo by solving science puzzles featuring everyday gadgets like wheelbarrows and wrenches, slides and scissors. Then it's off to the races, where you'll meet Morty and prove that you're the real master of science!
- Science is everywhere. Over 260 puzzles and simulations help you understand the physical science principles found in everyday items
- Advance as you learn. Eight different puzzle types independently adjust to your skill level, so you can advance onto those you've mastered or continue working on those you find more difficult.
- Suit yourself. The customization option allows you to select specific areas of focus and to track your progress.
- It's time to experiment. There's no limit to the amount of time or number of tries you have to solve each puzzle, so you can experiment, as all great scientists do.
- Science has never been so much fun. Fast-paced action, all-new character voices, and spoken help turn science into an exciting learning adventure.
- The choice is yours. The fast-action option lets you play with or without the extra challenge of Morty's sneaky Cyber Chimps.
- Race to the finish. Use the blueprint in the workshop to determine which are the best parts for the fastest vehicle.
- Science Made Simple. Master the basics of how everyday objects work by identifying their simple components.
- Outsmart the Chimps. Hunt for the best parts, but watch out for the tricky Cyber Chimps - they're out to steal them.
- Calling All Scientists. Solve puzzles that show you how forces work, magnets attract, lightbulbs glow, and much more.
- Builds a basic understanding of physical science principles. Science puzzles complement classroom science learning by developing children's understanding of force, magnetism, electricity, gears, balance, energy sources, and simple machines.
- Encourages hands-on experimentation. Onscreen simulations of science experiments give children immediate feedback on their work and, if necessary, encourage further experimentation.
- Creates awareness of science applications. Solving puzzles that demonstrate basic physical science concepts gives children the insight to apply that understanding to solving real-world problems.
- Developed by education experts. Our in-house team of experts has designed this product with extensive input from educators, parents, and children to develop math and problem-solving skills essential for successful learning.
Contributed by Andrew Shepard (1237) on Jan 13, 2007.