Back of Case - PlayStation 3 (UK):
Super Street Fighter IV beinhaltet zum einen alle 25 Charaktere aus Street Fighter IV, wie beispielsweise Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte und Rufus. Darüber hinaus feiern acht neue Kämpfer ihren Einstand in der Welt von Street Fighter IV. Darunter gesellen sich sowohl klassische Prügelveteranen aus vorherigen Street-Fighter-Episoden wie etwa T. Hawk als auch komplett neue Charaktere, wie die mysteriöse und tödliche Kämpferin Juri. Super Street Fighter IV fügt den Kämpfen beim bisherigen erstklassigen Street Fighter IV-Online-Matchsystem zahlreiche zusätzliche Features und neue Ultra-Kombos hinzu. Dabei verwendet der Titel darüber hinaus alle wegweisende Features, die in Street Fighter IV erstmalig zum Einsatz kamen. Für alle Fans dieser Welt entwickelt Capcom genau diese Spieleigenschaften weiter zu einer ultimativen Street Fighter-Erfahrung.
- 2 Spieler
- Dualshock 3
- Netzwerk: 2-8 Spieler
- 18 MB
- HDTV: 720p
- Netzwerk kompatibel
Contributed by jaXen (15989) on Jun 30, 2012.
The critically-acclaimed Street Fighter® IV returns with all-new features including new characters, new ultra combos, new online modes, new stages, the return of bonus stages and re-tuned online and offlinegameplay. The 35-character roster of Super Street Fighter® IV includes all new characters such as the deadly Korean female fighter Juri, and Hakan, the slippery Turkish oil wrestler. Classic Street Fighters Cody, Guy, T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Adon, Makoto, Dudley, and Ibuki also join the roster. The game features all-new user-selectable Ultra Combos, refined online play and online lobbies. Super Street Fighter IV is the ultimate vision of Street Fighter.
CE Europe product page:
- New characters: The game features the all-new Juri and Hakan, and returns classic fighters from Street Fighter history, including T. Hawk, Dee Jay, Cody, Guy, Adon, Dudley, Makoto, and Ibuki.
- New Ultra Combos: Each fighter now has two Ultra Combos to choose from, delivering even more bone crushing super moves to each fighter’s arsenal.
- Bonus Stages return: The legendary Bonus Stages return, delivering all the car smashing and barrel breaking fun in glorious high definition 3-D graphics!
- New online modes:More than just new characters and moves, Super Street Fighter IV packs in three new online modes, including Endless Battle, where up to eight players join a lobby and infinitely battle one another to see who can hold the championship title the longest, with all players watching each battle live. Or try Team Battle, where up to eight players join a lobby and form teams, with match winners staying on to battle the next challenger until all challengers on one team are eliminated. And be sure to watch the Replay Channel, where players from around the world can save, upload, and watch replays of fights. Watch the pro players to learn new techniques, and rate and save your favorite videos.
- New stages: Fight in all-new stages including Africa, Metro City, Korea, India, and the “Crumbling Lab.”
- Rebalanced gameplay and enhanced online experience: Extensive polishing of characters and further tuning of the online experience reinforces Street Fighter as being the "most balanced fighter ever" while increasing the competitive challenge the franchise has become known for.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (11120) on Oct 08, 2010.
The follow-up to the critically acclaimed Street Fighter™ IV will further redefine the fighting game genre with classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action, a host of new and returning characters, more advanced online gameplay, new ultra combos and much more.
Super Street Fighter IV features the full roster of 25 characters from Street Fighter IV such as Ryu, Ken, Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte and Rufus, while adding about eight characters new to the world of Street Fighter IV. The impressive new roster includes classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like T. Hawk as well as all-new characters such as the mysterious and deadly female fighter, Juri.
Super Street Fighter IV adds new Ultra Combos and advancements to the state of the art online matchmaking and online gameplay introduced in Street Fighter IV with numerous additional features. Super Street Fighter IV takes many of the groundbreaking features introduced in Street Fighter IV and refines everything to deliver the ultimate vision of Street Fighter to fans the world over.
- Enhanced online play featuring new modes:
- Team Battles: Up to eight players can participate in 2 vs. 2, 3 vs. 3, or 4 vs. 4 team elimination battles.
- Endless Battle: Up to eight players can participate in an endless elimination online match where the winner stays on and plays against the next player in true arcade fashion. Spectators can also chat with each other as they watch the match.
- Replay Channel: Players can view recorded matches and discuss the match while watching replays of great matches from players around the world.
- Tournament Mode coming as DLC after launch.
- Bonus Stages: Return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages made popular in Street Fighter II both available in arcade and challenge modes:
- Car stage: Annihilate the car with regular and special moves before the time runs out.
- Barrel stage: Players are given 20 barrels and must destroy as many as they can within the time limit.
- More classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including favourites DeeJay and T Hawk.
- New challenger: mysterious female Juri is the first character in Street Fighter history to utilize the Tae Kwon Do style.
- All playable SFIV characters will be unlocked out of the box.
- Gameplay has been rebalanced to provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
Contributed by Jeanne (75654) on Jul 20, 2010.
Prepare for combat in the ultimate version of Street Fighter IV.
- Enjoy brand new fighters such as the mysterious female Juri, and the return of old favourites.
- Battle in the enhanced online experience including team battle, replay channel, endless battle and tournament mode.
- Challenge yourself with the return of the classic car and barrel bonus stages.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (11120) on Jul 19, 2010.