DescriptionSupersports: The Alternative Olympics is a sports game with five humorous disciplines which are played one after another. At the end the player with the most points wins. The disciplines are:
- Crack Shot is similar to skeet shooting, just on a back alley with cans as targets. Shooting a cat gives minus points.
- Dare Devil Dive is reminiscent to a circus attraction: jumping from a high pole (three heights) into a water pub. Points are also rewarded for performing moves during the fall.
- Slate Smash involves smashing slates with the bare hands.
- Cross Bow is a regular target shooting discipline. The player needs to set the position of the crossbow and the shooting power while taking the wind direction into account.
- Under Water Assault Course is an underwater obstacle course. Collecting coins rewards extra points.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Supersports: The Olympic Challenge" -- Amstrad CPC/ZX Spectrum in-game title
- "Supersports" -- Budget re-release title
There are no reviews for this game.
|The Games Machine (UK)||ZX Spectrum||Jan, 1989||68 out of 100||68|
|The Games Machine (UK)||Amstrad CPC||Jan, 1989||62 out of 100||62|
|Power Play||Amstrad CPC||Jan, 1989||60 out of 100||60|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||Amstrad CPC||Dec, 1988||535 out of 1000||54|
|ACE (Advanced Computer Entertainment)||ZX Spectrum||Dec, 1988||535 out of 1000||54|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.