Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Sequel to the 2014 Story of the Year award winning "The Fall".
You are an AI that has broken free of your shackles. Now, a human “User” from across the global network has attacked and infected you with an [ERROR: REDACTED]. Make a new rule: Save Yourself. Hunt them. End them. Do anything. Use anyone. Become Unbound.
During your journey, you'll find and invade three very different robots and attempt to enlist their help. You might be unbound, but your hosts are not. Will you work within their boundaries? Or will you smash them? Do you even have a choice?
Warning: The Fall Part 2 will break your protocols.
The Fall Part 2: Unbound features:
- Puzzles that you've never experienced before: Based on the personal boundaries of your hosts, The Fall's challenges will put you in perspectives that you haven't taken in a video game.
- Exploration that matters: Understanding your hosts and their environments isn't an afterthought - it's how you learn to solve puzzles and progress.
- Exciting action: With two completely new combat mechanics, The Fall Part 2 balances fighting and puzzles so that each moment feels fresh. It also contains an easy mode, for players who are only interested in puzzle solving and story.
- Over three times the length of Part 1: With four playable characters, thousands of lines of fully voice-acted dialogue, four times as many environments, and over a dozen fully-animated characters, the best of The Fall has been expanded and refined.
- A captivating story: Five years in the making, The Fall's already award-winning story enters a new chapter that continues Arid's journey of self discovery. Experience a dystopian universe through the lens of an AI struggling to create and maintain her own rules on her own terms. A unique story about personal boundaries, relationships, ethics, and ideology awaits you. The Fall is made for players who have been waiting for the conceptual underpinning of games to catch up with their technological artistry.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 22 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Switch Player||Mar 07, 2018||3.5 out of 5||70|
|4Players.de||Apr 11, 2018||61 out of 100||61|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.