Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Bob is just a normal human with no superpowers, but given the right tools he can do a lot. Misuse the tools and he can do even more!
The world of Human: Fall Flat features advanced physics and innovative controls that cater for a wide range of challenges. Bob’s dreams of falling are riddled with puzzles to solve and distractions to experiment with for hilarious results. The worlds may be fantastical, but the laws of physics are very real.
Will you try to open that mysterious door, or would you rather see how far you can throw a speaker set out that window?
Human: Fall Flat is already full of fascinating worlds to explore but we've also got a FREE content update coming soon!
- Direct and complete control of the character. Nothing is scripted and no limits imposed.
- Fully interactive environments, grab anything, climb anything, carry anything.
- Local co-op mode for you and a friend to tackle the worlds together.
- Paint your own custom Bob or even import your face onto his via webcam.
- 8 beautiful dreamscapes to explore with many puzzles to solve.
- Unlimited replay value created by you thinking outside the box.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 21 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ヒューマン フォール フラット" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
|Switch Player||Jan 12, 2018||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Human: Fall Flat (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.