Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Defend the North
Help Britannia defeat the Romans in Wulverblade – a hardcore side-scrolling beat 'em up inspired by the old arcade classics! Experience a historically inspired storyline across eight campaign levels – or test your skills in the game’s deadly arenas. Go it alone or team up with a friend in local two-player co-op. It’s time to show the Ninth Legion what you’re made of!
- Experience a historically accurate storyline spanning eight varied levels.
- Master retro-inspired combat, including modern enhancements.
- Team up with a friend – arcade-style– in two-player local co-op.
- Take in the rich, fully illustrated 2D scenery.
- Test your skills in a variety of challenging combat arenas.
There are no Nintendo Switch user screenshots for this game.
There are 19 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no reviews for this game.
|NintendoWorldReport||Oct 17, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|NintendoFans.de||Oct 17, 2017||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Switch Player||Oct 19, 2017||4 out of 5||80|
|Nintendo Life||Oct 12, 2017||8 out of 10||80|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 19, 2017||15 out of 20||75|
|MAN!AC||Dec 01, 2017||73 out of 100||73|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wulverblade (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.