🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > 3D Lawn Darts > What's a Symbian

Cotnob1 (2) on 7/31/2010 8:19 AM · Permalink · Report

I just heard of a thing called the Symbian and i don't know what it is.

If you know please tell me.

Yearman (29592) on 7/31/2010 8:32 AM · Permalink · Report

You know what Google is and how to use it?

Pseudo_Intellectual (66362) on 8/12/2010 1:53 AM · Permalink · Report

Poor fellow is probably thinking of a Sybian...

BurningStickMan (17916) on 8/12/2010 3:01 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]Poor fellow is probably thinking of a Sybian... [/Q --end Pseudo_Intellectual wrote--]

He tried to troll but ended up accidentally asking a legit question?

formercontrib (157510) on 7/31/2010 3:39 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Laurence Bird wrote--]I just heard of a thing called the Symbian and i don't know what it is. If you know please tell me. [/Q --end Laurence Bird wrote--]

Symbian OS is one of Nolia's mobile operating systems for mobile devices and smartphones. That's the "theory" - i never heard of this before the platform was added here - but that's the result that i don't need such things for my own purposes - and so i'm not really interested in ;)

Shouldn't you collect some info on our own so far, detailed info you can find for example at the following Wikipedia pages:

German: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbian_OS
US: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbian_OS.

Can't help you with own knowledge - but if you wanted to know only "Hähh?! What's that??" - like i - when i recognized this platform - you should enough info for at the moment, Thomas.

Slug Camargo (583) on 8/1/2010 2:05 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start joyvalley wrote--] but if you wanted to know only "Hähh?! What's that??" [/Q --end joyvalley wrote--]s What's with the umlauted ä? That has to be the weirdest expression I've ever read. I wouldn't know how to pronounce it o_O

Havoc Crow (29859) on 8/9/2010 8:23 PM · Permalink · Report

"Howgh"?

MZ per X (3017) on 8/10/2010 8:21 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start JudgeDeadd wrote--]"Howgh"? [/Q --end JudgeDeadd wrote--] No, it's more like "hey", but with a VERY wide mouth. :o)

Daniel Saner (3503) on 8/11/2010 11:09 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Pronunciation sample courtesy of dict.cc.

Parf (7873) on 8/28/2010 3:55 PM · Permalink · Report

Nöthing wröng with umläuts åm I right? :p

vedder (70810) on 8/28/2010 4:08 PM · Permalink · Report

Døn't knøw...

chirinea (47495) on 8/28/2010 4:52 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Í knôw thérès à lót óf peõple hêrë whö spèâk lãngüágês whích hávè mórë ãccênts thãn Pôrtüguêsè dõês, bút I gùéss wë áll ágrëë thát Ênglísh ís jüst bóríng fór nót hävîng thêm. =D

Patrick Bregger (301030) on 8/28/2010 5:15 PM · Permalink · Report

I am glad that both of the languages I know are practically free from accents. They come straight from hell as far as I am concerned.

The Fabulous King (1332) on 8/29/2010 1:57 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start joyvalley wrote--] "Hähh?! What's that??" [/Q --end joyvalley wrote--]

I always forget that joyvalley is german and then when I saw this I was like "I didn't know that people from UK can say "Hähh?!"