Out of This World Ad Blurbs (Symbian)
missing cover art
Advertising BlurbsBack of Box - 3DO (US):
- Cinematically styled, rotoscoped animation adds to the 3DO experience with motion picturelike zooms, cuts, pans and close-ups
- State-of-the-art polygonal graphics pull you into this interactive adventure
- Thousands of simultaneous colors create a realistic picture quality to completely immerse you in the alien landscape
- 3DO's graphic system brings game play to your fingertips with exceptional picture quality and a quicker, more dynamic pacing
- Interactive sound effects and a stunning musical score brought to you by respected Hollywood artists fully engage 3DO's vibrant sound processing system
A FUTURISTIC ADVENTURE--NOW AVAILABLE FOR MODERN DAY VIEWING ON 3DO.Prepare to leap past traditional computer entertainment, as Out Of This World brings the world of cinema to the action/adventure game.
More than two years in development, Out Of This World's cinematic zooms, pans, close-ups and scaling create motion picture-style effects on your living room screen. Its amazing polygonal graphics system brings each character to life in fluid rotoscoped animation. And its digitized hand-painted backgrounds, new sound effects, and phenomenal musical score created specifically for the 3DO system create the ultimate interactive, real-time experience.
As a brilliant professor hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment gone wrong, you must overcome the monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape that surrounds you. It will take a keen blend of skill and wit to overcome the deadly enemies and obstacles that are ready to put an end to your adventure...and your life.
Computer Game Review deemed Out of This World its "highest rated game ever", and Electronic Gaming Monthly named it "most innovative new game of the year".
So strap yourself into an easy chair and prepare to blast into a real-time odyssey of human vs. not-so-human nature.
Contributed by JudgeDeadd (15346) on Jul 08, 2009.
"This game will set the pace for every future game on the market - A+, 100%, Guy's you did it!"
- Cinematically styled, rotoscoped animation.
- State of the art, real-time, polygonal graphics.
- Continual audio nix of digitized sound effects and musical score.
"This isn't a game. It's an experience not to be missed!"
"It has everything from the highest quality sound to the best graphics and animation I have ever seen!"
How do you get back to where you came from when you have no idea where you are?
There it is-the particle accelerator you've invented. You are so intent on testing it, you don't even notice the crackling outside of a not-so-distant electrical storm.
Before you can say snap, crackle, pop, a lightning bolt slams through you and the accelerator with deadly accuracy.
When you finally come to, you have no idea where you are. Are you being watched? Is this place home? In order to survive, you'll need to dodge, outwit and overcome deadly alien monsters and blood-sucking leeches who think you're a delicacy.
Now that shouldn't be too hard for a Whiz Kid like you, right?
Out of this World bridges the gap between cinema and action-adventure games with a completely new style of fluid, cinematic storytelling with these features:
Contributed by JudgeDeadd (15346) on Jul 08, 2009.
SHRINK-WRAPPED TIME WARP
You're so intent on testing the particle accelerator you've invented that you hardly notice the crackling of a not-so-distant electrical storm.
Before you can say SNAP, CRACKLE, POP, a lightning bolt slams through you and your accelerator with deadly accuracy.
When you finally come to, you have no idea what time or place you're in, but you know you're not safe. Face it, you're warped. Unless you want to start calling this place home, you'll need to dodge, outwit and overcome a host of deadly aliens, monster guards and bloodsucking leeches who think you're a delicacy. Now, that shouldn't be too hard for a Whiz Kid like you - right?
Out of This World Features:
* Award-winning cinematically styled, rotoscoped animation.
* State of the art real-time polygonal graphics.
* Continual audio mix of digitized sound effects and musical score.
Contributed by lugnut (359) on May 12, 2004.
Get Ready For The Next Generation Of Action/Adventure Games.
- Cinematically styled, rotoscoped animation
- State of the art, real-time, polygonal graphics
- A continual audio mix of digitized sound effects and musical score
- VGA graphics
- Supports most major sound boards
- Keyboard/joystick controlled
- An action/adventure that actually tells a story
Contributed by MAT (137493) on Apr 01, 2001.
You're about to enter a new world of computer entertainment. Out Of This World bridges the gap between Cinema and Action/Adventure games with a completely new style of fluid, cinematic storytelling.
Hurtled through space and time by a nuclear experiment gone wrong, you'll need to dodge, outwit, and overcome the host of alien monsters and deadly earthquakes that plague the alien landscape you now call home. Only a perfect blend of logic and skill will get you past the deadly obstacles that lie in wait.
Over two years in development, Out Of This World's state of the art, polygonal graphics system generates real-time, rotoscoped animation in a fluid system of cinematic zooms, pans, close-ups, and scaling. The same cutting-edge technology that lies at the heart of today's best flight simulators allows Out Of This World to totally involve you in its intriguing, real-time story of interdimensional travel.
There was only one chance out of one million that such an accident could happen. As for the consequences, nobody could have foreseen them. Certainly not Lester, who finds himself lost in an unknown and utterly hostile world. However, it is in this other world that he will rediscover the genuine meaning of freedom won by fighting, the feeling that each day is a new victory...
Contributed by IJan (1909) on Dec 12, 1999.