Tak: The Great Juju Challenge Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsE3 2005 Fact Sheet:
- 1 –2 player cooperative gameplay
- New Shaman upgrades and bonus blessings allowing players to customise Tak and Lok with new spells and abilities
- Nintendo DS version uniquely involves the touch screen and microphone capabilities in the gameplay
Tak The Great Juju ChallengeThe top teams from across the world have come to compete in The Great Juju Challenge. Representing the Pupanunu tribe are Tak and Lok who will face great adversity in the form of Jujus, wild animals and some menacing new tribes.
Tak: The Great Juju Challenge is an innovative, cooperative videogame that combines unique puzzles, time-based strategies and a robust combat system. Players will have to use all their skills to win this race against the toughest competitors and receive the grandest reward ever given by the Great Jujus!
Contributed by Sciere (381349) on Mar 18, 2006.
- Play as both Tak and Lok in side-by-side cooperative multiplayer action
- Unlock powerful spells and combo moves with the new Shaman upgrades system
- New Shaman upgrades and 'bonus blessings' allowing players to customize Tak and Lok with new spells and abilities
- Face-off against stone-crushing new enemies, the Rokkers!
- Unleash your inner chicken with the return of Tak’s chicken suit
Tak and Lok make a great team!
The race is on for the favors of the Moon Juju in the latest installment of the Tak franchise.
On your mark. Get Set. Juju!! Once each generation, the world’s mightiest heroes, fiercest warriors and most powerful athletes gather together to compete for the favors of the Moon Juju in The Great Juju Challenge. Play as both Tak and Lok in the fight for the championship and the future of the Pupanunu people.
Tak 3: The Great Juju Challenge is an innovative, cooperative videogame that combines unique puzzles, time-based strategies and a robust combat system. Players can switch freely between Tak and Lok, taking advantage of their strengths and solve the puzzles posed within the game. Or, grab a friend and play simultaneously as the Pupanunu heroes. Each player will view his or her actions on a split screen.
Jumping sections are much more forgiving than in previous Tak games. Plus, the teamwork-driven puzzle solving is challenging, but not frustrating.
In its humor, gameplay and general accessibility, this game takes a giant leap for character-based platformers.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (61260) on Mar 18, 2006.