Advertising Blurbswww.nintendo.com - Game Boy Advance:
- Battle in real time! The Linear Motion Battle System puts the emphasis on action as you attack your enemies without the use of menus.
- New game events, dialogue sequences, and other features enhance the adventure on this Game Boy Advance release!
- Crack open the Monster Dictionary to view the strengths and weaknesses of the enemies you've met in battle. Players will want to collect data on them all.
- Use the innovative Cooking System to collect ingredients and recipes to brew up meals that restore your health and magic!
Real-time battling takes the RPG to new heights!©Kosuke Fujishima. © 1994, 1998, 2003 NAMCO LTD. All rights reserved. Tales of Phantasia is a registered trademark of NAMCO LTD.For young swordsman Cress Albane, it wasn't a typical day out hunting in the nearby woods. He had no hint of the tragedy unfolding back home.Features
Contributed by Evil Ryu (51753) on Jan 07, 2007.
- Take up the swordfighter's quest, and battle in real time, attacking your enemies head-on with a fast-paced, action-packed combat system!
- Cook up a healthy meal with the innovative Cooking System! Collect ingredients and recipes to prepare food that restores your health and magic!
- Explore this updated classic, featuring an expanded storyline and an all-new Monster Encyclopedia that details your enemies' strengths and weaknesses!
A Tale for the AgesWhen young swordsman Cress Albane returns home to find his village destroyed, he sets out on a quest for revenge that will send him through the reaches of time and space. Experience the first chapter of the popular Tales saga, never before released in the US!
Contributed by Sciere (228137) on Mar 16, 2006.