DescriptionA space simulation with elements from a number of other genres mixed in. Your mission is to destroy a robot army that has taken over a planet. Gameplay includes arcade sequences, where you fly your ship around and shoot the enemy robots; strategy elements, as you attempt to navigate and locate parts to repair the defense system; and even text-adventure elements, in the form of giving commands to your ship's computer.
- "Tau-Ceti: The Lost Star Colony" -- Alternate spelling
- "Tau Ceti: The Lost Star Colony" -- Thunder Mountain release title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Your Sinclair||ZX Spectrum||Jan, 1986||9 out of 10||90|
|Computer Gamer||Commodore 64||Aug, 1986||18 out of 20||90|
|Happy Computer||Commodore 64||1986||87 out of 100||87|
|The Games Machine (UK)||DOS||Dec, 1987||87 out of 100||87|
|64'er||Commodore 64||Aug, 1986||13 out of 15||87|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Computer Gamer
- February 1986 (issue #17) - Included in the list Spectrum Collection (the best Spectrum ZX games since 1985 by editorial staff choice)
- Happy Computer
- 1986 - Runner-up as Action Game of the Year
- Issue 04/1987 - #18 Best Game in 1986 (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Icemark Tau Ceti Page (Contains the full instructions plus controls (for the Spectrum version, but should be much the same))