Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Power through bosses as a team of four!
In pretty much the best team up ever, Kirby, Kirby, Kirby, and Kirby must unite to do battle in this free-to-start multiplayer action game! Choose from four roles to make your own Kirby crew, take on bosses, level up, and try out new challenges in this clash of power and puffiness. Are you a Sword Hero? Hammer Lord? Beam Mage? Or Doctor Healmore?!
No matter what, each mighty role offers up a unique way to play. Puff up your power by crafting new weapons and spending materials at the shop to receive even MORE weapons, not to mention armor and items. Beyond the main game, there's also a ton of quests and a brand-new challenge system. Plus, tapping compatible amiibo™ figures/accessories will earn you extra fragments to help craft new gear! Are you ready? For Kirby, the answer is always fight and flight.
- Beat down powerful bosses on a team of four players in this free-to-start action game!
- Four roles to choose from: Sword Hero, Hammer Lord, Beam Mage, and Doctor Healmore
- Earn EXP to level up heroes and strengthen their stats
- Craft new equipment with materials you collect from quests
- Use Vigor to enter battle (recharges over time)
- Purchase additional Gem Apples in Nintendo eShop, which can be used to craft and obtain new items or to restore vigor
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 3 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "みんなで! カービィハンターズZ" -- Japanese spelling
- "Minna de! Kirby Hunters Z" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Random Access||May 15, 2017||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Video Chums||Apr 13, 2017||4.7 out of 10||47|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.