Not an American user?
DescriptionA war is at hand. Tenrai is building an army full of dark lords and ninjas. Is simple goal is to conquer Japan. Only you can stop him from completing his deadly quest.
Set in the 16th century, you play stealth assassin ninja, Rikimaru. Returning from another place in time, Rikimaru has learned to master his shadow, gaining him further advantage in his task to seek out and kill those who seek to destroy Japan.
Using his stealth ability, you must search your way through mission after mission, completing quests either as Rikimaru or his partner in crime, Ayame. Various weapons and items, including the nimble ninja sword and the bow and arrow, will aid you in your quest.
Tenchu also supports 2 player co-op and deathmatch modes.
There are no PlayStation 2 screenshots for this game.
- "Tenchu San" -- Japanese title
- "Tenchu: La Ira Del Cielo" -- Spanish Title
- "Tenchu: La Colère Divine" -- French Title
- "Tenchu 3" -- Japanese Title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gamesmania||Mar 27, 2003||85 out of 100||85|
|IGN||Mar 04, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|games xtreme||Mar 27, 2003||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GameSpot||Mar 04, 2003||8.3 out of 10||83|
|GameSpy||Mar 04, 2003||83 out of 100||83|
|Digital Entertainment News (den)||Jul 21, 2003||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Mar 04, 2003||16 out of 20||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Mar 17, 2003||8 out of 10||80|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||May 08, 2003||7 out of 10||70|
|Game Revolution||Mar, 2003||B-||67|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Unquestionably the Most Realistic Ninja Game Ever -- Humorous mock-review of the game. ("The female ninja, Ayame, wears the traditional tight pants and tank top that all female ninjas wore in those days. In order to keep her identity a secret, she makes no attempt to cover her face, and constantly yells out her own name when confronted.")
Kartanym (10785) added Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven (PlayStation 2) on May 19, 2003
VP, Creative Services & Operations:
QA Project Lead: