Terminator 3: The Redemption Ad Blurbs
You are Arnold Schwarzenegger’s T850 Terminator Unit, a killing machine resurrected by the human resistance to save the very thing you were built to destroy. Drive, fight, and blast across the Terminator timeline, from the present-day to 2032 to a shocking, desolate alternate future. It’s a race to protect John Connor, Kate Brewster … and tomorrow ... in Terminator® 3: The Redemption.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22369) on Jun 22, 2010.
Schwarzenegger's iconic, unstoppable killing machine returns to halt the rise of the robots.
- Based on the blockbusting sci-fi movie trilogy
- Featuring the voice and likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Fight Sky Net in LA and in the war-torn future
- Firearm and melee combat on foot and in a host of devastating vehicles
The malevolent mechanoids of Sky Net return to wreak havoc on the human populace and only one man - or rather, machine - stands in their way. You are The Terminator, the unstoppable android reprogrammed by the human resistance to aid their fight for survival.
In this third person action game you'll fight for mankind across the battle-ravaged face of future Los Angeles, as well as the terrified streets of present day LA. You'll even see what no other Terminator fan has seen: the alternate futures spawned by your actions throughout time.
Fight on foot and in vehicles across 14 single-player levels or bring a friend for devastating cooperative gameplay. Take on your fellow Terminators in one-on-one combat, rip out power cells to use as explosives, use endoskeletons as shields and use items from the environment as melee weapons.
Commandeer vehicles such as a hearse, police motorcycle, future tank and 4x4 along with mounted weapons such as helicopter mini-guns, truck-mounted laser cannons and giant HK robots. Just be thankful he is on our side.
Contributed by DreinIX (9493) on Apr 03, 2008.
- Incarnez Arnold Schwarzenegger entièrement modélisé : Sa texture de peau s'abîme au fur et à mesure des combats, avec un rendu et une véracité spectaculaires !
- Terminator Redemption : Un prix super attrayant ! Shoot à la 3ème personne, avec de très nombreuses armes à disposition
- De folles courses poursuites avec les forces de Skynet Des combats au corps à corps
Tout ce qu'on attend d'un jeu sur Terminator !
Incarnez le T-900 en la personne d'Arnold Schwarzenegger et combattez par tous les moyens les forces de SkyNet.
Contributed by Xoleras (67031) on Sep 26, 2005.
- Fire explosive weaponry from all three timelines, including missile launchers and plasma rifles
- Smash enemies with power punches and combo moves
- Hijack 15+ speeding vehicles and turn their firepower against Skynet
- Activate vintage "Arnold phrases"
- Team up in co-op mode to attack waves of Skynet machines
- Melee combat against never-before-seen Skynet units, including the T-900, FK Reapers, Aerials and more
- Uncover short cuts by executing "Terminator Moments"
He's back. Again.
The future depends on an obsolete cyborg.
Paradigm Entertainment, the makers of Mission: Impossible -- Operation Surma, flex their polygon muscles with a surprisingly robust movie tie-in.
The game begins in the year 2032, moments after you, the obsolete T-850 Terminator, are abducted and reprogrammed to fight for the human resistance. Your primary mission: Travel through time to present-day Los Angeles, take on the femme fatale T-X -- Skynet's deadliest assassin yet -- and protect John Conner and Margaret Brewster, the future leaders of the resistance.
Ripping through deep levels of nonstop arcade-shooter action, on foot and on the road, you'll have to protect John and Margaret, keep the T-X and other enemies at bay, and look for secret bonuses for upgrading the T-850.
But just when the game begins to feel like a mere reflection of events seen in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines, the story swerves 90 degrees, thrusting the T-850 into an alternate future in which the human resistance never assembled. Skynet is even more powerful than its original counterpart and its mechanical soldiers all the deadlier.
Paradigm and Atari have taken the high road, raising the bar of movie tie-ins with a chaotic action-twitcher that will keep you playing all night. The design and dynamics of Terminator 3: The Redemption echoes with the spirit of the Terminator's modus operandi -- "It has no remorse, no pity, and absolutely will not stop until you are dead." With its brilliant gameplay and state-of-the-art graphics, this is a must-have title for your library of action games.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (65761) on Aug 31, 2005.