DescriptionThunder in Paradise is an interactive movie starring R.J. (Terry "Hulk" Hogan), Spence ("Hurricane" Spencer) and Martin "Bru" Brubaker (Chris Lemmon), among others. Based on the TV series with the same title, Thunder in Paradise refers to the main 'appendix' of the story: a supersonic boat called "Thunder". The game allows you to play through a Thunder in Paradise episode, titled "The M.A.J.O.R. and the Minor".
The game consists of several so-called 'game encounters':
- In "Thunder Encounter", you control Thunder's powerful weapons to destroy as many threats to the boat as you can. This section of the game is somewhat like the arcade shooter "Paratrooper".
- "Island Encounter" is very similar to other games like Mad Dog McCree, in which you should shoot the baddies, before they shoot you.
- "Lab Encounter" has the same feeling as "Island Encounter", but set in the laboratory. Nice thing about this bit is, the way it's played (from a 'good' or 'bad' point of view) depends on how you did in the previous encounter.
- "Interactive Television" lets you play the role of Zack in the show. Spence and Bru ask you for help, by playing three 'game encounters'. The better you perform in a game encounter, the more bonus you will carry forward to the next encounter.
- "Game Only" allows you to choose one of the three 'game encounters'.
There are no user screenshots for this game
There are no promo images for this game
- "Thunder in Paradise" -- Common title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|The CD-i Collective||CD-i||2004||80|
|The Video Game Critic||CD-i||Sep 10, 2011||B-||67|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||CD-i||Sep, 1995||6 out of 10||60|
|neXGam||CD-i||1995||5.5 out of 10||55|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThis game was released on Philips CD-i as well. The CD-i version of the game consisted of 2 CDs too, yet CD1 was a VideoCD with the complete "Thunder in Paradise - The M.A.J.O.R. and the Minor" episode on it.
Thunder Interactive Developed by: