DescriptionAmongst many non-interactive introductory type-in BASIC programs intended to get young programmers started, this book includes a few simple games:
- Spelling (as described, TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE MISSING LETTERS IN THIS WORD);
- You Are A Detective, a very short choose-your-own-adventure mystery;
- Shell Game ("needless to say, the computer's 'hand' is definitely quicker than your eye!");
- Dice Game;
- Number Guessing Game (which of two players guesses closest to the number the computer picked?);
- Number Sequences (what should the next number in this sequence be?);
- How Warm Is Your Heart (a re-skinned number guessing game filling in temperature for proximity to the number);
- War (the card game);
- Pinball (a highly abstract representation);
- Paper, Rock, Scissors;
- Ring the Bell (simulating the carnival sideshow game);
- Lifeguard (pick a number and maybe the life preserver you throw reaches the drowning swimmer);
- Sea Battle (aka Battleship);
- Math Quiz;
- Tennis (again, highly abstracted);
- Ski Weekend (choose the right jobs to earn the money needed to go on vacation in six weeks!;
- and Backpack (attempt to win a cross-country hiking race without running out of food and water).
There are no TI-99/4A user screenshots for this game.
There are no promo images for this game
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.