Advertising BlurbsPrint advertisement - PC Player 04/1999:
- 9 INTERNATIONALE RENNSTRECKEN UND 7 ZUSÄTZLICHE MARKENMEISTERSCHAFTEN
- STRATEGISCHE BOXENSTOPS, KOMPLETTE FAHRZEUGEINSTELLUNGEN UND EIN RÜCKSPIEGEL FÜRS VERFOGLERFELD
- NEUE HIG-RES GRAFIK-ENGINE UND WECHSELNDE WETTERVERHÄLTNISSE
- 7 UNTERSCHIEDLICHE RENNMODI + LINK-OPTION FÜR DIE PLAYSTATION
FÜR DEN TAPETEN-WECHSELKOMMENTATOR. HANS-JOACHIM STUCK
7 MARKENMEISTERSCHAFTEN INKL. FORMEL 1 FORD
8 TEAMS MIT 16 BOLIDEN
LINK-OPTION + SPLIT-SCREEN
Contributed by Patrick Bregger (148410) on Jul 13, 2010.
- 8 additional specially designed tracks, including Alpine climb, Downtown USA, extended BTCC tracks and Test tracks...
- Support Car Championship unveils 7 additional sports cars, including Jaguar XJ220, Formular Ford and TVR Speed 12
- Spankingly hi-res graphics, with remodelled hi-polygon tracks and cars, hi-detailed textures, real-time lighting & shadowing and animated drivers visible through transparent windows!
- Real Pit-stops, based on New Season Rules, change tyres and fix car damage mid-race to suit current track conditions and race tactics
- Car set-up options to fine-tune suspension, gear ratios, brake bias, tyre type and downforce to achieve total control and performance during the race
Contributed by Xoleras (66084) on May 21, 2004.
Drive hard, close and fast in a pack of 16 screaming cars each with unique handling, around world-famous championship circuits - including Silverstone, Brands Hatch and Donington, all authentically modelled using actual Ordnance Survey 3D landscape data. Full Championship, Time Trial, Single Race, Multi-Player and Network modes, and never seen before... Arcade Style Challenge,Team Championship mode and Support Car Championship.