DescriptionIn the modern age, the world's lifeline is through digital technology. A new threat to Earth comes in the form of a simple yet lethal virus contrived by those set out to bring worldwide chaos and destruction. You play Raven, an American secret agent, whose mission is to use his stealth, cunning and imagination to seek out and stop the virus at its source.
Explore an ancient Babylonian site where using logic and tactics are the keys to solving brain-teasing puzzles that block your progress. Use advanced espionage equipment to help you complete your mission.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Top Secret: The Cypher Mission" -- DreamCatcher re-release title
- "Cypher: The Sequel to Traitors Gate" -- Working title
- "Cypher: Nome in Codice: Raven" -- Italian title
- "Cypher: Kód zkázy" -- Czech title
- "Cypher Code Secret: Babylone " -- French title
- "Cypher: Code of Ruin" -- UK title
- "Cypher: Code der Verdammnis" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|PGNx Media||Nov 16, 2003||6.7 out of 10||67|
|Gameplay (Benelux)||Feb, 2004||59 out of 100||59|
|PC Zone Benelux||Feb, 2004||41 out of 100||41|
|Adventure-Treff||Dec 14, 2003||31 out of 100||31|
|UHS (Universal Hint System)||Feb 03, 2004||30|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Dec 11, 2003||6 out of 20||30|
|Adventure Corner||Dec 23, 2003||28 out of 100||28|
|Adventure Gamers||Nov 19, 2003||20|
|Joystick (French)||Feb, 2004||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Cypher Walkthrough (by MaGtRo)
- Official Site - Adventure Company (Description, Screenshots, Requirements, Downloads)