Advertising BlurbsBack of Case - ZX Spectrum (UK):
- Sound and music questions - can you name THAT tune? - played backwards!
- Running score chart in each subject for each player.
- Text questions (many links to graphics and music) to tease and amuse you.
- The Dice is thrown and all possible moves flash automatically.
- Over 3,000 questions and "UniloadTM" additional question packs available.
- Play Trivial Pursuit on your own or with your friends!
- What does Snoopy sleep on top of?
- What organ in your body is bean shaped?
- How many hairs does Tweety Pie have on his head?
- Would a lake on Mars boil or freeze?
- What is the name of the tiger in the Jungle Book?
'The time has come', the Walrus said, 'to talk of many things...'
LEWIS CARROLL, THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS
This edition of Trivial Pursuit is specially designed for younger players of 7 years old and upwards.
However, adults will be able to derive from it equal amusement and hours of fun.
Here at last - the world's most fashionable Board Game officially comes alive on your computer.
You have in your hands the result of many months of co-operation between the originators of
Trivial Pursuit and a team of young, highly qualified programmes based at Oxford.
What makes the computer version of Trivial Pursuit so special?
What it retains is the pure good fun of pursuing trivia that the whole family
(Mum and Dad included!) enjoy enormously.
Do you know the answers to these questions?
If not - who cares? It's all part of Trivial Pursuit!
Contributed by Jeanne (75486) on Jan 10, 2011.