DescriptionThe year is 1985 and Flynn decides to hold a tournament in the digital world of TRON. Many programs come to participate and you are one of them (named Beta by default). You will participate in several events which get progressively harder, earn points and try to become the ultimate Grid Games champion.
TRON: Evolution is a tie in with TRON: Legacy movie. Unlike TRON: Evolution for PC, X360 and PS3 it's basically a collection of mini-games which makes it very close to TRON: Evolution - Battle Grids for Wii. After the release of TRON: Evolution for PSP two mini-games from it were adapted for touch-screen controls and released as a separate game TRON: Legacy for iPad and iPhone.
The featured games are:
- Light Cycle arena - there are two variations of this game. The first one is a deathmatch in which the player needs to defeat his opponents by making them hit the light trail of his bike and score the most points, and the light cycle can move freely on the arena. The second variation is a classic light cycle game in which you can only turn on straight angles.
- Light Cycle race - a race to the finish line in which the player needs to outrun the opponents.
- Recognizer - the player needs to shoot tanks, turrets and light cycles from an automatically moving vessel and score the most points, also avoiding being hit back.
- Tank Control - a deathmatch tank battle.
- Disc Battle - this mode combines platforming and fighting with enemies hand-to-hand or using the disc.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|4Players.de||Jan 21, 2011||50 out of 100||50|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|What PS Vita version?||15||Fred VT (27019)
Sep 03, 2013
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Co‑Founder / President: