You've been marooned by your crew in the vast wasteland of the Egyptian Desert. The burning heat causes you to think you are a brave explorer of fortune, but you have already been branded an Infidel. You are more likely to starve to death than finding the gold and riches that are hidden in the pyramids. Difficulty Level:
- "Pyramid" -- Working title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the TRS-80 CoCo release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
(From The New Zork Times
Vol.3 No.2 Spring 1984)
Some statistics about Infidel
- Apparent number of rooms (those seen by the player): infinite (The Desert seems infinite, but internally it's actually just 10 rooms)
- Number of rooms: 77
- Number of different ways to die: 40
- Number of words in vocabulary: 613
- Number of takeable objects: 49