Related Web Sites
- A brief history of Rogue -- The history of this seminal game written by one of its creators, Glenn R. Wichman.
- Donnie Russel's Webpage -- Home Page of the author of the Rogue ports to Windows and Linux, ClassicRogue and TileRogue, as well as a port for the Gameboy Advanced called AGB_Rogue.
- Old CRPGs -- Another page hosting old executables and source code for Rogue its derivatives.
- ROG-O-MATIC: A Belligerent Expert System -- The paper that describes the ROG-O-MATIC expert system, an early AI experiment to let computers play Rogue. Quite successful, as it seems!
- Rogue @ Epyx Shrine -- Screenshots of the various versions and an interview with Glenn Wichman, co-creator of the original "Rogue".
- Rogue: The Adventure Game -- product page for the iPhone version
- The Dungeons of Doom -- Featuring the history of rogue, a lot of tips and hints, and the sources for the original PC Rogue.
- The Roguelike Archive -- Source code and executables for many systems of many different Rogue versions and other roguelike games.
- zRogue -- Gevan Dutton's 1998 Z-code abuse port of Rogue can be played online through your web browser.
Searches and Links
Amazon ; an online store selling new and used computer and video games.
Google ; search engine that ranks by popularity
Google Groups ; an archive of Usenet newsgroups; useful for finding discussions; formerly DejaNews
Game Trading Zone ; a site specializing in trading computer games; useful if you want to trade one of your games for Rogue.
eBay ; Many older games listed on MobyGames are out of print. Auction sites like eBay are the best place to find them.
*Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective