DescriptionFollowing the defeat of the evil krill in Enchanter, the intrepid apprentice have become a full member of the Circle, under the command of the famed Necromancer Belboz. Very soon, however, the hero notices that something strange has been happening to the master. He frequently talks to himself and seems to be under some sort of a malevolent influence - until one day, he is mysteriously kidnapped. Looks like the brave Enchanter must venture on a perilous journey once again, and bring back the leader of the Circle.
Sorcerer is a sequel to Enchanter, and is part of the Zork universe. Like its predecessors, it is a text adventure, in which the player interacts with the game world by typing combinations of verbs and objects. The spell system from the previous game is back; a new feature is the protagonist's ability to drink magical potions, which must be done sometimes in order to solve the game's puzzles.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Sorcerer - INTERLOGIC Fantasy" -- Tag-lined title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the TRS-80 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
Trivia(From The New Zork Times Vol.3 No.2 Spring 1984)
Some statistics about Sorcerer:
- Apparent number of rooms (those seen by the player): 110
- Number of rooms: 84
- Number of different ways to die: 70
- Number of words in vocabulary: 1011
- Number of takeable objects: 41
Related Web Sites
- Infocom homepage (At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Sorcerer.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.