DescriptionIn the third game of the adventure game series Zork, you are once again a nameless adventurer, only this time you won't travel through a beautiful magical land, but are immediately cast into a deep dungeon. Like in a dream, you hear a mysterious voice telling you that you have passed all the tests but one. When consciousness returns to you, you find yourself on the endless spiral of stairs, with only your trusty lantern near you... will you be able to survive the horrors of the Dungeon?
Like its predecessors, Zork III: The Dungeon Master is a text adventure game. You read descriptions of rooms and then interact with the game by typing commands. As all early Zork games, it is very easy to get stuck in the game, so you'll have to reload several times in order to find the correct way.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Zork III: Le Maître Des Ténèbres" -- Canadian (French) title
- "Zork 3" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for the TRS-80 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|MSX: Neither Ireland nor Switzerland..it's...||1||Trypticon (10737)
Jun 15, 2012
TriviaAs part of the release of Zork Grand Inquisitor, Activision released Zork III as freeware. (Currently the links to download the game are dead at activision.com, but the game is available at numerous fan sites.)
Related Web Sites
- Infocom homepage (At this site you can find information on ALL of Infocom's interactive games, Infocom related articles, sample transcripts, InvisiClue hints, walkthroughs, maps and information on buying Infocom games today.)
- The Commodore Zone (All about the game, with introduction, images, related links and comments area.)
- The Infocom Gallery (High-quality scans of the grey box package and manual of Zork III.)
- Zork III at iFiction (Play Zork III through your web browser!)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.