DescriptionThis version of Street Fighter II is similar in most aspects to the original, save that all 12 characters are selectable from the get-go (the boss characters were originally locked), and the game engine has been revamped.
- "Street Fighter II' Plus: Champion Edition" -- Japanese title
- "Street Fighter II': Champion Edition" -- TurboGrafx-16 title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Master System title
- "Street Fighter II'" -- Brazilian SEGA Mega System title
- "ストリートファイター2ダッシュ (PC Engine)" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Arcade perfection . . . somehow pulled off.||Fake Spam (94)|
The Press Says
|Games Master||Sep, 1993||93 out of 100||93|
|Mega Fun||Jul, 1993||88 out of 100||88|
|All Game Guide||1998||80|
|Edge||Oct, 1993||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaSince the original Master System controller only had two buttons, Tec Toy manufactured a six-button controller to go with the game. This controller later became the standard controller for Master System in Brazil.
Related Web Sites
- Street Fighter II: Champion Edition (Play the game in a browser.)