DescriptionMurder Club is an adventure game with simulation elements. The player controls the private detective J.B. Harold, who must investigate the murder of a wealthy businessman named Bill Robbins and bring the murderer to court. The player has to do all the work a real detective would do: find clues, gather evidence, interrogate suspects, establish the motive for the crime — and in the end, make sure the case will stand up in the court.
- "刑事J.B.ハロルドの事件簿: 殺人倶楽部" -- Japanese spelling (Nintendo DS)
- "Murder Club DX" -- Sharp X68000 and FM Towns title
- "Keiji J.B. Harold no Jikenbo: Murder Club" -- Japanese title (Nintendo DS)
- "J.B. Harold: Satsujin Club" -- Japanese TurboGrafx CD title
- "J.B. Harold Murder Club" -- TurboGrafx CD title
- "Final Mystery: MurderClub" -- Japanese Sharp X1 in-game title
Part of the Following Group
|Murder Goes CD||ETJB (447)|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Jul, 1991||9 out of 10||90|
|Génération 4||Feb, 1991||86 out of 100||86|
|Electronic Gaming Monthly (EGM)||Jul, 1991||28 out of 40||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.