Forums > Game Forums > The Space Adventure > Awesome game.

Simoneer (29) on 6/4/2010 10:17 PM · Permalink · Report

Just started playing 20 or so minutes ago. Loved every second of it so far. Hilarious Snatcher "copy".

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 6/5/2010 4:50 AM · Permalink · Report

Hilarious Snatcher "copy".

...but without the exciting story and the boredom-breaking shooting sequences of "Snatcher".

Yeah, it's a nice game, but not the best Japanese adventure. Have you tried Virus?

Simoneer (29) on 6/5/2010 10:32 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Hey! Awesome to get a reply from you, man. I was reading your review of the game before playing it, actually. And now that I have your attention I can say: well done, sir. Great review. And the summary is freakin' grand, too -- almost as funny as this game. Almost.

Perfectly cheesy summary for a cheesy game, either way.

[Q --start Unicorn Lynx wrote--] ...but without the exciting story and the boredom-breaking shooting sequences of "Snatcher". [/Q --end Unicorn Lynx wrote--] That hasn't been an issue so far. But something tells me it's gonna be...

[Q --start Unicorn Lynx wrote--] Yeah, it's a nice game, but not the best Japanese adventure. Have you tried Virus? [/Q --end Unicorn Lynx wrote--] No, sir. I have not. Guess I should check it out, yes?

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 6/6/2010 3:56 AM · Permalink · Report

No, sir. I have not. Guess I should check it out, yes?

Well, if you can play a game without gameplay (like Cobra) and still like it, you must be a fan of Japanese adventures. And as Japanese adventures go, Virus is in my opinion top of the line. It has a story that beats Snatcher IMHO, plus it has combat, exploration, and puzzles!

Hudson Soft rocks. Check out Team Innocent -another quasi-adventure by those guys.

Simoneer (29) on 6/7/2010 12:34 PM · Permalink · Report

Alrighty then. I'll be sure to check those out if I get a chance!

Thanks.