DescriptionUltraBox opens the line of game magazines released in a CD format exclusively for the PC Engine (TurboGrafx) console. The first volume contains the following mini-games:
- A very simple side-scrolling action game entitled Kamen Victor, in which the player character moves automatically, the player pressing the action button to jump, hitting enemies and avoiding hazards
- UB64, a one-screen puzzle game in which the player has to move orbs on a grid diagonally by jumping over each other (similarly to checkers) and bringing them to the middle of the board
- A mini-game in which the player has to rapidly press a button to take a picture of a woman. Depending on the player's skill, the woman will be photographed fully dressed, in revealing clothes, semi-naked, or as a skeleton
- A virtual tour through the Harajuku area in Tokyo, which includes dating a young woman by selecting locations to travel to from a map
- Another simple dating game, this time with an educational angle: the protagonist, aptly named Turbo Honda, meets a woman from New York and has to win her affection by selecting dialogue options in English
- Bombtown Story, a digital comic taking place in an alternate universe reminiscent of "film noir" 1930's setting, but with all the characters being humanoid crocodiles. A love story develops as the player has to make a few decisions to affect the plot
- Another digital comic, describing an ordinary man's desire to succeed as a jockey; player's interaction is restricted to a few occasions
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.