Not an American user?
DescriptionTurboRaketti is a Finnish two-player "caveflyer", where you and a mate fly your Thrust-like ships around intricate levels with the ultimate aim of trying to shoot each other down. Each ship can be fitted with an extra weapon, which is triggered by pulling down on the joystick. The game has five levels to fight on:
- Ekolos is an ecologic level with earth tones and wild plantlife.
- Sitimus is an overhead map of a traffic system, a notion which doesn't quite fit in with how your ships have gravity to fight with.
- Metarola is a high-tech cave with pipe systems and industrial installations.
- Likvidius can be seen as the backyard of Metarola, since it is filled with chemicals and industrial waste.
- Tropulus is like the Finnish countryside, with red huts and pine trees.
Part of the Following Group
|Not bad, but no GF2||Игги Друге (37102)|
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Игги Друге (37102) added TurboRaketti II (Amiga) on Nov 13, 2006