UEFA Euro 2008 Ad Blurbs
Celebrate the passion and excitement of the UEFA European Championships with the only officially licensenced game UEFA EURO 2008. Take your team to European glory with all the countries, stadiums and players as you battle through qualifying and into the final to lead your squad to supremacy.
- UEFA EURO 2008 ™ - make history as you battle for the championship, from qualifying through to the final.
- Gameplay - - best ever gameplay for the ultimate football simulation.
- Captain Your Country - create yourself in game and lead your team to European glory.
- Battle of the Nations - compete with gamers around the world to find the champion gaming nation *.
- Interactive goal celebrations - live the dream, control the goal celebrations.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22369) on Oct 11, 2010.
Captain your country to European glory.
- Lead one of 52 teams from qualification to EURO 2008 glory
- Captain Your Country - play as yourself or your favourite player with up to three friends. Master your position and make an impact in big games to earn the captaincy
- Battle of the Nations - represent your country online and compete for global supremacy. Think your nation is the best? Now you can prove it
UEFA EURO 2008 captures all the drama of one of football's greatest competitions, offering the chance to lead your country through the qualification stages and the tournament itself, all the way to the final at the Ernst Happel Stadion in Vienna.
Gameplay is fast and responsive, ensuring every match is a classic, whether it's the final in single player, a grudge match against up to six friends in offline multiplayer or an online battle against up to 17 players from across Europe. Online multiplayer has more at stake than ever before thanks to Battle of the Nations, which charts the results of players and creates a league table to decide which nation is truly the greatest.
Captain Your Country puts you in control of a single player with the opportunity to progress through eight status levels before earning the right to wear the captain's armband on the grand stage.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (22369) on May 20, 2010.