Not an American user?
DescriptionUltimate Solitaire 750 is a collection of single player solitaire card games claiming a total of 750 unique games. This compilation of card games is fully featured and easy to load, customise and play. It can be run either in a window or full screen.
The first time the game is played after installation it prompts the player for their name. The player then selects their preference from the play area and card backs that are available.
All games are played by mouse. The player clicks on a card to drag and drop it into a location, or clicks on a stack to view the next card.
Features include :
- The ability to turn on/off card animations, sounds, the recording of statistics (fastest times, number of times a game has been played, etc), and whether the undo moves feature is allowed.
- Sixty card decks and the ability to create more
- Low vision card options for the visually impaired
- Over eighty different play area images together with the facility to import more
- Help screens which describe both the general rules & terms of solitaire and the rules for each game
- A game creator screen
- A game tutor which will suggest moves and, if necessary, auto-play the game
- A long list of games grouped by type and the ability to bookmark favourite games
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
piltdown_man (60011) added Ultimate Solitaire 750 (Windows) on Apr 14, 2013