The improvements are:
- Support for joysticks
- Fixed the flicker that occurred at the beginning of each level.
- Changed background and data bit colors to make bits easier to distinguish.
- Reduced track size from ten to eight bits.
- Speed increase per level has been changed so that only two random data bits increase in speed each level.
- Modified sound and scoring routines to account for the game going for longer and to higher levels.
- Changed the title screen text and added logos for Grand Idea Studio and Pixels Past.
- Added PAL support.
- New label and manual cover