DescriptionUncharted: Drake's Fortune is the story of Nathan Drake, a modern-day treasure hunter who believes himself to be a descendant of Sir Francis Drake, the famous English explorer/privateer. After recovering his ancestor's coffin and discovering a 400-year-old diary, Nathan and his companions (documentary producer Elena Fisher, and mentor/friend Victor Sullivan) are caught up in a search for El Dorado, the fabled city of gold. Along the way they explore the ruins of a lost Spanish colony, trading bullets and blows with a horde of pirates who are intent on plundering El Dorado's riches for themselves.
The gameplay consists of cover-based shoot-offs, fast-paced escape sequences and death-defying stunts reminiscent of an Indiana Jones movie. Players traverse lush island environments, pilot jetskis and jeeps through vicious firefights, explore underground ruins fraught with pitfalls and traps, and discover the mysterious fate of the original Spanish colonists.
Unlike in the original PS3 release, PS4 release features only the single-player mode, not the multiplayer mode.
- "アンチャーテッド: エル・ドラドの秘宝" -- Japanese spelling
- "Uncharted: El Tesoro de Drake" -- Spanish title
- "Uncharted: El Dorado no Hihou" -- Japanese title
- "Uncharted: Drakes Schicksal" -- German title
- "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - Remastered" -- PS4 title
- "Big" -- Working title
Part of the Following Groups
- Drivable Vehicle: Jet Ski
- Game Feature: FMV/Cutscene Player
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Games made into books
- Japanese PlayStation 3 game releases with full English support
- PlayStation 3 Greatest Hits releases
- Protagonist: Treasure hunter
- Setting: Military Submarine / U-Boat
- Symphonic Orchestra: Skywalker Symphony Orchestra
- Uncharted series
- Video games turned into board / card games
|Go treasure hunting on a deserted island filled with jungles, ancient ruins and gun toting pirates!||PlayStation 3||Stijn Daneels (85)|
|A Ridiculously Fun and Enjoyable Game||PlayStation 3||Tom Cross (31)|
|GameCell UK||PlayStation 3||Dec 11, 2007||10 out of 10||100|
|Gamer 2.0||PlayStation 3||Nov 20, 2007||9.2 out of 10||92|
|UGO (UnderGroundOnline)||PlayStation 3||Nov 15, 2007||A-||91|
|Loading Reality||PlayStation 3||Apr 25, 2008||9 out of 10||90|
|GameZone||PlayStation 3||Nov 26, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|Atomic Gamer||PlayStation 3||Dec 11, 2007||89 out of 100||89|
|Daily Game||PlayStation 3||Dec 04, 2007||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Game Positive||PlayStation 3||Nov 27, 2007||8.8 out of 10||88|
|Game Captain||PlayStation 3||Dec 23, 2007||88 out of 100||88|
|Armchair Empire, The||PlayStation 3||Dec 13, 2007||8.5 out of 10||85|
There are currently no topics for this game.
1001 Video GamesUncharted: Drake's Fortune appears in the book 1001 Video Games You Must Play Before You Die by General Editor Tony Mott.
German versionIn the localized German version, the word "Nazi" was removed in the dialogues.
- 2007 – #9 Game of the Year
- 2007 – #7 Console Game of the Year
- 2007 – #2 PS3 Game of the Year
- 2007 – PS3 Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Postmortem: Naughty Dog's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (on Gamasutra (8th October 2008))
- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Official game website)
- Wikipedia: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (Article in the open encyclopedia)
PlayStation 3 Credits