DescriptionThe classic game of Uno comes to the DS with different game modes. Players can customize the entire game setup based on the number of players, individual customization, game type, number of cards, alternate cards and house rules. The predefined game types include:
- Endless: no win conditions and endless rounds. Between each round chips, pot wins, first-out wins and poker hand wins are shown.
- Chips: earn 50 to 500 to win. Players start with 25 chips and can go into debt.
- Uno Wins: win 1 to 10 rounds by going out first.
- Poker Wins: win 1 to 10 rounds with a poker hand.
- Pot Wins: win the pot in 1 to 10 rounds.
- Survival: extra ante based on the number of players still at the table. Players who lose all their chips are eliminated.
- Challenge Mode: play five unique or randomly-generated levels with different win conditions.
- Endurance Mode: maximize the score without running out of chips.
- Timed Mode: earn as much as possible before time runs out.
- Solitaire Mode: play all cards in a twist on the classic Solitaire card game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gamesmania||Nintendo DS||Jun 29, 2007||80 out of 100||80|
|IGN||Game Boy Advance||Nov 22, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|IGN||Nintendo DS||May 17, 2007||4 out of 10||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Game Boy Advance Credits
VP of Development: