Not an American user?
DescriptionThis cartridge contains three games, a compilation of two GBA ports: Uno / Skip-Bo and Uno Freefall. The Uno and Skip-Bo card games come with different styles of play:
- Endless: no win conditions. After each round the amount of points and number of rounds won is shown.
- Points: play until a specific amount of points has been met.
- Rounds: win a specific number of rounds.
- Survival: all players start with a set number of points. At the end of each round points are deducted from the losing players. When all points are gone, the player is eliminated.
- Challenge Mode: play five levels with different win conditions.
- Endurance Mode: maximize the score by winning as many times as possible.
- Timed Mode: keep scoring until time runs out.
Before each game players can choose a background and music track. Next to the classic mode, two groups of other playing styles are available. The special modes are:
- Flippy Mode: when a match is made, all adjacent cards are flipped.
- Perfect Match Mode: each card needs to be placed in the corresponding spot to match them all.
- Timed Mode: reach a target score with a time limit.
- Classic Mode: stay in the game longer than the opponents.
- High Score Mode: be the first to reach a set amount of points.
- Timed Mode: have the highest score when time runs out.
- "Uno & Skip-Bo & Uno Free Fall" -- European title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gamers' Temple, The||2007||78 out of 100||78|
|GameZone||Jan 02, 2007||7.2 out of 10||72|
|Nintendojo||Feb 16, 2007||6.5 out of 10||65|
|IGN||Jan 11, 2007||4.5 out of 10||45|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 24, 2007||8 out of 20||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Sciere (228137) added Uno / Skip-Bo / Uno Freefall (Nintendo DS) on Dec 24, 2007