Unreal Tournament III Releases
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
Major additions in the 2.0 patch:
- Major enhancements to Server Browser
- Visual and menu flow overhaul for improved usability of user interface.
- Significant AI improvements, especially in vehicle gametypes.
- Client-side demo recording support
- Improved networking performance.
- Midgame map, game type, and mutator voting support
- Award system using Steam Achievements
- Improved mod support
- No longer disable achievements for mods that don't contain code (maps and custom characters).
- Reduced visibility of DM beacons in darkmatch.
- Fixed greed exploit with redeemer.
- Updated russian localization. Thanks Michael Sokolkov.
- Fixed low gore issue with Titans.
- Fixed dropflag command not working. Also fixes a CTF exploit.
- Fixed warfare orb not showing up on minimap on second and subsequent rounds on map where teams switch sides.
- Reduced damage to nodes/cores from dead Titan explosion.
- Reduced damage Titans do to nodes/core with weapons.
- Titan melee doesn't knock down spawn protected players.
- Fixed map makers unable to cook when using Titan Pack assets.
- Added mutator hook for blocking team changes
Release dates and company information contributed by Picard (34364), Sciere (377087), Foxhack (12617), Kabushi (161322), Xoleras (65963), formercontrib (159963), Sicarius (60818), Stratege (15299), Jeanne (75402) and DreinIX (9397)