In 2084, man creates a species of super-advanced cyborgs known as Robotrons. Recognizing the imperfect nature of their creators, the Robotrons conclude that the inefficient human race must be exterminated.
- Original arcade game.
- One to two players.
- Xbox Live® multiplayer game modes.
- High-definition enhanced art (480p, 720p, and 1080i).
- Experience-based ranking system.
- Ability to post scores to the Xbox Live leaderboards
In Robotron:2084 , only you and a single family of clones remain.If mankind is to survive, you must destroy the Grunts, Brains, Enforcers, and Tanks—but avoid the indestructible Hulks at all cost. Can you withstand wave after wave of android invasion and rescue Mommy, Daddy, and Mikey … before it’s too late?
Contributed by havoc of smeg (15550) on Oct 04, 2010.
"ROBOTRON: 2084 ... an exceptional effort. Atari has succeeded in incorporating the best graphics, play elements, and sound effects of the arcade classic." Video Games Magazine
- SAVE THE LAST FAMILY ON EARTH!
- DUAL CONTROLLER HOLDER INCLUDED!
- ARCADE ACTION AT HOME!
- ONE OR TWO PLAYERS
- FIVE SKILL LEVELS
- 99 DIFFERENT WAVES
- Use your 5200 controllers with this ATARI game cartridge. A specially designed controller holder is included to make it easier for you to operate both joysticks simultaneously--for arcade-like action! See your game instructions for details.
- For use with North American and other NTSC television sets only.
It's the year 2084, and you're the only one left who can defend humanity against the Robotron armies! You've got to move quickly to rescue the defenseless humans. Blast fast with your anti-robot laser gun to shatter the oncoming waves of Spheroids, Electrodes, Quarks and mutant Progs. Only you can save the last surviving humans!
ROBOTRON: 2084 has all the features of the challenging arcade game--including the simultaneous use of two controllers!
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4617) on Jun 27, 2007.
THE ROBOT REVOLT HAS BEGUN
THE THRILL OF THE ARCADE GAME
It's the year 2084, and robots are turning against their masters. Saved by a genetic accident, only you can resist their mutant re-programming and defend humanity. Grunts close in. The Brains launch missiles. Tanks, Sheroids, and Electrodes spell death. And then, there's the Hulk--immune to your laser. Your mission is to rescue, evade, and destroy. Good luck.
Contributed by Trixter (8730) on Apr 20, 1999.