DescriptionIn this pinball game, up to four players will take turns playing five balls in either one of the two playing modes: normal and slow motion.
The table is divided as shown below:
_________________ | 1 2 3 4 | | 6 5 7 | | 8 9 | | | | 10 11 | | P 12 13 | |______ / \______| 000000 B 0000
- 1,2,3,4: Backfield Bonus Bumpers - 4000 points each, disappear when hit.
- 5: Bonus Box - scores randomly between 720 and 1350 each time hit.
- 6,7,10,11,12,13: Thumper Bumpers - 100 points unless red, 500 points when red.
- 8,9 Roving Rebounds - no effect on score.
- P: Current player
- B: Current ball
The ball can be released by pressing down, the flippers can be moved left or right with the directional stick and can be flipped by pressing the action button. The winner is the player with the highest score for five balls.
- "Machine À Boules!" -- Canadian French title
- "Juego del lanzador" -- Spanish title
- "Flipper spil" -- Danish title
- "Flipper spel" -- Dutch title
- "Flipper Game" -- UK title
- "Flipper +" -- Jopac release title
- "Fliperama" -- Brazilian title
- "Billard electrique" -- French title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.