DescriptionAfter Joe accidentally steps in the set of Captain Blue's latest movie and ruins Jasmine's big break, he spots a group of thugs running away with Captain Blue's film canister. Join Viewtiful Joe and his friends as they try to get Captain Blue's film back!
Double Trouble is a standard side-scrolling beat-em-up in the vein of earlier entries in the Viewtiful Joe series. As with earlier entries in the series, Double Trouble sets itself apart from other games in the genre with the inclusion of VFX powers. The VFX powers in this game include:
- Slow - Joe's signature VFX move, this allows him to slow down time to effectively dodge and counter enemy attacks.
- Scratch - Shake things up and drop items on enemies, or just shake them until they're dizzy.
- Split - Alter your environment by cutting a new path yourself.
- Slide - Get a closeup view of the action and add a little extra power to Joe's hits.
There are no Nintendo DS screenshots for this game.
- "Viewtiful Joe: Scratch!" -- Japanese Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Nov 08, 2005||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Purojuegos||2007||8 out of 10||80|
|GamePro (US)||Nov 18, 2005||4 out of 5||80|
|GameSpot||Nov 17, 2005||7.6 out of 10||76|
|1UP||Nov 15, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Game Informer Magazine||Dec, 2005||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Digital Press - Classic Video Games||Mar 31, 2006||7 out of 10||70|
|Gamezine||Feb 17, 2006||14 out of 20||70|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Dec 22, 2005||7 out of 10||70|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Jan 31, 2006||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.