After Joe accidentally steps in the set of Captain Blue's latest movie and ruins Jasmine's big break, he spots a group of thugs running away with Captain Blue's film canister. Join Viewtiful Joe and his friends as they try to get Captain Blue's film back!
Double Trouble is a standard side-scrolling beat-em-up in the vein of earlier entries in the Viewtiful Joe series. As with earlier entries in the series, Double Trouble sets itself apart from other games in the genre with the inclusion of VFX powers. The VFX powers in this game include:
- Slow - Joe's signature VFX move, this allows him to slow down time to effectively dodge and counter enemy attacks.
- Scratch - Shake things up and drop items on enemies, or just shake them until they're dizzy.
- Split - Alter your environment by cutting a new path yourself.
- Slide - Get a closeup view of the action and add a little extra power to Joe's hits.
- "Viewtiful Joe: Scratch!" -- Japanese Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by breakyboy (1564)
on Feb 18, 2006.