The legendary tennis game returns in spectacular form.
- Best selling tennis series comes to the next generation.
- The stars of today and the talent of tomorrow take to the court in spectacular detail, including Federer, Nadal, Roddick, Hewitt and more!
- Photorealistic graphics recreate all the court surfaces of the world in your living room.
- Advanced player animations and shot A.I. give unparalleled realism.
- Create a Legend like never before – Make your own star and take on the world’s best.
- Fun and addictive mini-games will keep you playing for hours.
- Virtua Tennis style – Easy to play, difficult to master gameplay loved by millions.
Taking a graphical lead from its incredible arcade cousin, no tennis game will have ever looked better. Get back on the world circuit with the champion of tennis games!
Contributed by havoc of smeg (12215) on Oct 12, 2010.
Sega's stunning tennis sim makes a slick return on PLAYSTATION 3.
- Sega's masterful sports game comes to PLAYSTATION 3
- Incredible graphics bring your favourite players to life
- A variety of game modes to try, including the ever-popular mini-games
Sega has always been a master at creating games that are easy to pick up but hard to
master - and the Virtua Tennis series has been a shining example of this design ethic since
The arrival of Virtua Tennis 3 on PLAYSTATION 3 is therefore cause for celebration.
Accessible controls hide nuances and strategies that are a pleasure to discover, and as
ever, multiplayer matches are a joy to play.
Making full use of the graphical horsepower of PS3, Virtua Tennis is stunning to behold.
The tennis players - of which there are more than ever - look uncannily like their real life
counterparts, even down to the veins on their necks standing out after a particularly
The mini-games - always one of the most popular features of Virtua Tennis - return, with
favourites from previous versions of the game being joined by a variety of new events. As
ever, they're lots of fun and perfect for honing skills that will prove vital in your quest to
become the world number one.
Contributed by DreinIX (9425) on Feb 17, 2008.