DescriptionCommand armies, heroes, and special units against the evil Highlord Dragonarmies. Have your heroes quest for magic to help in your battles, use diplomats to gather nations to your side, and send armies out to the field to do battle or hunt down enemy heroes. Play against a human opponent, or against the computer controlled Highlord Dragonarmies.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Setting: Dragonlance
- Dungeons & Dragons (D&D / AD&D) licensees
- Fantasy Creatures: Dwarves
- Games with manual lookup copy protection
|The Games Machine (UK)||Commodore 64||May, 1990||84 out of 100||84|
|Dragon||Commodore 64||Jun, 1990||80|
|Zzap!||Commodore 64||May, 1990||80 out of 100||80|
|Micro News||Commodore 64||May, 1990||75|
|ASM (Aktueller Software Markt)||Commodore 64||Apr, 1990||7.2 out of 12||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game box's cover features a painting by artist Jeff Easley, earlier used as the front cover to Douglas Niles and Tracy Hickman's 1985 RPG module "Dragons of Glory".
Related Web Sites
- War of the Lance (Wikipedia entry on the war in the DragonLance setting.)