DescriptionIn this fourth episode of the adventures of Mario's nemesis, the greedy Wario reads in a newspaper about a secret treasure lost in a pyramid. That's enough for Wario: he jumps in his car, enters the pyramid, and then you take control of him. Wario is a classic platform game with a twist: some enemies don't actually hurt you but change you into various forms, like Floating Wario, Zombie Wario, or Bat Wario.
- "瓦力欧寻宝记" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "ワリオランドアドバンス—ヨーキのお宝—" -- Japanese spelling
- "Wario Land Advance" -- Japanese title
- "Wǎlìōu Xúnbǎo Jì" -- Chinese title
Part of the Following Groups
|great platform game. A bit short though||Game Boy Advance||Xa4 (268)|
|Gaming Age||Game Boy Advance||Nov 30, 2001||A||100|
|Pocket Magazine / Pockett Videogames||Game Boy Advance||Dec 01, 2001||100|
|MaXoE Games||Game Boy Advance||2001||9.6 out of 10||96|
|Nintendo Life||Nintendo 3DS||Dec 28, 2011||90|
|IGN||Game Boy Advance||Nov 20, 2001||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Game Boy Advance||Nov 19, 2001||18 out of 20||90|
|GameSpy||Game Boy Advance||Dec 16, 2001||88 out of 100||88|
|Gameplanet||Game Boy Advance||Jul 24, 2002||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Game Boy Advance||Jan, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|Super Play (Sweden)||Game Boy Advance||Dec, 2001||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wario Land 4 : Nintendo Game Boy Advance (Official site. includes goodies such as wallpapers and screensavers, a quiz and other little games. Requires flash.)