DescriptionIn his home of Diamond City, Wario discovers an old building called the Temple of Form. Inside, he finds a treasure known as the Form Baton. The legend goes that if the holder follows the forms, he can ultimately overcome any challenge. The word is spread in the city and soon everybody tries to master the moves.
WarioWare Smooth Moves is a party game consisting of more than 200 micro-games (very short mini-games that last only five seconds each), using the Wii Remote, to scribble, swing, spin, squat, serve, flail and many more. Along the way, more micro-games are unlocked.
- "Odoru Made in Wario" -- Japanese title
- "おどる メイド イン ワリオ" -- Japanese spelling
- "춤춰라 메이드 인 와리오" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
|Funny and Brilliant until you need some kind of challenge from a game.||Minter064 (26)|
|The most narrow-minded game ever made?||Pagen HD (85)|
|Edutaining Kids||Jan, 2007||A||100|
|GameSpot||Jan 12, 2007||9.1 out of 10||91|
|Deeko||Jan 19, 2006||9 out of 10||90|
|TTGamer||Jan 31, 2007||9 out of 10||90|
|N-Zone||Mar 06, 2007||87 out of 100||87|
|IGN Australia||Jan 15, 2007||8.4 out of 10||84|
|Nintendo Spin||Jan 18, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|GameCola.net||May, 2007||7.7 out of 10||77|
|GamingExcellence||May 07, 2007||7.3 out of 10||73|
|Netjak||Feb 07, 2007||5.6 out of 10||56|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2007 – #8 Wii Game of the Year
- 2007 – Wii Party Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Iwata Asks - WarioWare: Smooth Moves (NCL president Satoru Iwata interviews Yoshio Sakamoto & Goro Abe of Nintendo's Software Planning & Development Division.)